Monday, February 9, 2009

The Complete Ironic Commando

Now with a shiny, new, less sucky sixth page!










I figured putting all the pages together would make for an easier read. I apologize for the way my blog is putting my text along the side of the pages. If there's a way to put my typing below the pages, I don't know how. The new pages came when John said we had to give the title screen it's own page and "ham up" the the "NOO00!!1" part. Plus, it no longer looks like Nathan is telling the reader to stop in the name of love (check the post a couple weeks back to see the old version if ya don't know what I'm talkin about). Even though the comic isn't that long, I can see my drawing skill ever so slightly improving as I read them all together like this. No major improvements, it just went from feh to meh, but that's better than nothing.

No comments: