Monday, September 27, 2010

Comic Book Cover Character Ink Progress

*Mild applause, some guy coughs*

Here's what little bit I got done with the character inks on this project. As I've said, it takes me forever to get decent muscle placement, plus I got a commission from a relative that's jumped to the top of my Stuff to Draw list. So I got about three hours of work done in one week.

I was pleasantly surprised with how the guys robo arm came out. I want it to have a metal sheen, but the parts that are supposed to be highlights also kinda look like bubbles, as if his arm is made out of some kinda liquid in a clear casing, which might be more interesting. I'll hafta see what I can do with it when I get to the coloring stage.

No comments: