Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Jackie Chan Adventures

Well, not really. But I can dream, can't I?



A while back, I tweeted that the Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon should be brought back, and Victoria, Jackie's awesome assistant, should be a new character. Then she actually responded and asked what she would look like. I doubt she meant for me to draw someting, but, I mean, c'mon! How could I not draw something?! So here's this sketch.

LA and ZY are cartoon versions of actual toy pandas that Jackie and Victoria carry around with on their travels. They often take pictures of them next to historical locations and whatnot.

If you don't follow Jackie Chan and Victoria on Twitter already, I highly suggest you do. They always talk about the interesting places they travel to and all the great movie and charity work that Jackie does.

No comments: