Monday, May 30, 2011

Zombie Bambi's Mom (and Zombie Pheasant)

Warning! These images are rather bloody and gross and in horribly bad taste.




Some more Zombie Disney sketches for a possible future project. I got the queen in Snow White, and going down the list of movies, no one else dies until Bambi's mom is shot in... uh... Bambi. Well, Monstro might've died in Pinnocchio, but that's arguable, so I won't bother with it.

I also drew that no name pheasant that was shot by hunters, which may be an odd choice. I was trying to figure out the rules of who would become zombified, and I decided that as long as the death was memorable (to me at least), it was fair game. So even though the bird only had a small part, I still drew her.

It looks like the next one to die would be Lucifer from Cinderella. I think? Does he die? He falls out the tower window, and then you never see him again. A lot of Disney villains have an implied death by falling, though you never see them hit the ground. I've never seen any of the straight to video Cinderella sequels, is he in those? Seriously, I'm asking. If he's still alive in the other movies, let me know in the comments or on Twitter, if you'd be so kind.

No comments: