Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hot Daisy

Well, hotter than usual, anyway.



Well, I'm now screwed for life. I've have stepped into the boundaries of perversion. God help me.

Within the context of the games she appears in, I like Princess Daisy more than Princess Peach. Don't get me wrong, no one can replace Peach as the damsel in distress and occasional playable heroine bent on revenge for the numerous kidnappings, but in all the Mario sport and party spin-offs, Daisy's a more likable character to me. More of a tomboy, not as prissy.

I also think she's cuter. I like her shorts.

Ahem.

Back to being a pervert. Now that I've done this and gotten away with it, I fear I'll become too comfortable doing this kinda stuff and become one of those hentai artists that have nothing better to do than stay in their houses 24/7 and draw characters not of their own creation in sexual poses while secretly pining to have them, knowing full well they can't, cuz they're, like, not real.

The below sketch illustrates this:


I mean, I already "secretly" pine for EVE. So I'm doomed.

No comments: