Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's a Stapler Remover

Oh boy.

I figured I should post this project to get it out of the way, as it's one of the less interesting ones. For this Design I project, we had to make a large, cardboard scale model of some object that was not so large. I chose a stapler remover. Go figure. This project was eventually used as part of our last Design project, which I'll eventually post if I can find the photos for it.

I was rather pleased with the way it turned out, and I got good praise from Drew, my design teacher. But even so, you can only get so much out of such a mundane object.

Maybe I'll do a paper clip next time.

No comments: