Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Gift Glitch, Part Eight

Just so ya know, some of the animal neighbors in Animal Crossing are invertebrates.



Resetti seems to know plenty about the inner workings of Animal Crossing like I imagine Rover does, so he could probably fix this. I'm sure the procedure will involve lots of yelling and high blood pressure.

One of the best things about the latest Animal Crossing is seeing the Resetti brothers' headquarters, which I crudely drew a portion of in the last two panels. I wish you could see that kinda stuff with the other non-neighbor animals. I remember hearing that you could find Tom Nook's house in the original, Japan-only Animal Crossing on the N64. But that might of been a rumor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've got great talent in creating comics!! They're wonderful!
I wish I could also see Resetti's home on ACCF, I only have the ACWW version, but it's also that addicting!!
I'm looking forward to your next post,
keep up the great work

Greetings, Mayu