Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Gift Glitch, Part Thirteen

THEND.



Well, that took forever. I liked it, though. It's easier to think of jokes when you have a story going rather than thinking of punch lines every week that aren't related to the previous one. I've got other Animal Crossing related arcs in my head, such as creating more human players that are all controlled by me which starts some crazy multiple personality stuff, and visiting the town of someone that uses an AC mod device to make their town and anything/anyone in it all weird and whatnot. Don't know if I'll get to those anytime soon, though.

And now for something completely different.

I've got a more detailed illustration in mind for my next project, and it may take me longer than a week to get it done, so next Monday might just be a progress report with some sketches and whatever I've done up to that point.

No comments: