Monday, June 7, 2010

Mayu Hearts Sheep

Insert squeeze toy sound effect here.



Here's a cutesy pic I drew for Mayu, an Animal Crossing Wild World player who posts about her online get-togethers on her AC diary. She's talked about how she loves the Animal Crossing sheep, and this image popped into my head.

Mayu is also a mother, and I love how she can still find time to play AC on regular basis. Growing up, my parents pretty much hated video games and were rather strict on John's and my play time, as they thought we'd spend more time playing than we would on schoolwork, chores, etc (and they were absolutely right). They eased up eventually, and Mom even has her own DS and library of games now. I'm sure there are plenty of parent gamers in this day and age, but they still fascinate me.

Mayu, if you're reading this, thanks for saying nice things about my drawings.

To anybody else... um... please don't tell her I'm not a huge fan of AC sheep myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...my...gosh!!! *stareswithopenmouthtothispost*

Philip, you're crazy to draw such an
AWESOME pic for me!!!
Whoa, I'm overwhelmed, I can't express how I feel like now xDD
Thanks SOOOO much, I wish I could do something like that for you, thanks for the wonderful nice words about me, *gasps*, I REALLY appreciate it a lot!!

Vielen, vielen, vielen, vielen Dank!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Phillip, I am a friend of Mayu's, my name is Sorcha!
She posted on her blog your photo, and I was amazed!
I just saw some of your other stuff and it's really creative and imaginative!
I have a blog so drop us a comment:
http://candsacwwblog.wordpress.com
or Fb me on SorchaShadoww!

Love and Hugs
Sorcha~ !!