Monday, May 16, 2011

Zombie Evil Queen and (Not Zombie) Tinker Bell

Something old and something hawt.




I realized that, since I've quit working at the bowling alley, I haven't done any sketching simply for the sake of sketching. So here are these things, with no relation to each other (except that they're both form Disney of course).

First is a zombified Evil Queen/Witch from Snow White. For a while now, I've had the idea of a big drawing that has zombie versions of the various Disney animated movie characters that have died. I guess it'll be a Left 4 Dead kind of thing, where a small group of living Disney characters are fighting them off. I figured that, if I can't think of anything else to draw, I could go down the list of deceased characters and see what I can do with them. If possible, I want the Disney Zombies to have some sort of gimmick that's specific to their movie and/or how they died, thus the Queen dragging herself around with the boulder on top of her.

Next is a... uh... study of Tinker Bell. All three of my readers know that I like Tink a little too much, and I haven't drawn her for a while. So here are some poses, including a rather meh attempt at foreshortening on the lower right.

Phillip begins singing "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes."

No comments: