Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Juliet Vs. Fenix Paint Progress

Anyone noticed that Fenix's face in the game bears a strong resemblance to John Travolta?


Sorry for the late post. But it's just another update, so I doubt anyone will be terribly concerned.

This time I started rendering and got the lines colored. You'll notice the lack of a spark between the chainsaws and the lighting that would come from it, and that's because I'm still figuring out how it would look. Before, I just figured I'd use just a plain old spark like I had in the last update, but now I think I'm gonna make it more like the effects from Lollipop Chainsaw, where it's bright pink with hearts and sparkles shooting out. Cuz, y'know, it's a girly chainsaw.

And now for something completely different. We have relatives visiting for the week, so I might not get much done during that time. They probably wouldn't mind it, but I always feel like I'm being rude when I confine myself to my room and draw all day when we have company over. So there may be no update next week. Yes, yes, I'll miss you too, sweetheart.

No comments: