Monday, July 16, 2012

Odd Jobs No.9: Beauty Consultant

Yes it will, Precious, we'll get the hose!


I got an idea for a possible series of comic strips about my attempts on finding a new job. Even if it isn't art related, I apply any job that's better than a dinky bowling alley (which is pretty much anything), and I'm trying to think of funny ways that my ineptitude (and love of movies) could quickly make me lose said jobs. Though really, such a thing would be better than what's happening in real life, as that means businesses would actually be hiring. I haven't got an idea for another odd job yet, so if this does become a series of strips, it won't be one right after the other.

BONUS! I usually don't post what little preliminary sketches I do for comic strips, but cute girl and Precious, so, like, why not?:


No comments: