Monday, July 30, 2012

Reason and Shiina Hairstyles

Cue a montage at the hair salon set to I'm Every Woman.


Not much to show on this post. We've had guests over this past week, and (I think I've talked about this before) I can't help but feel that I'm being a rude host if I hold myself up at my computer in my room drawing all day like I usually do. So I tried to find something relatively simple to work on.

I've wanted to change Reason's hair for a while now. Not because I don't like it, but rather because there are some popular characters that have a similar style. Now that I'm gonna give him a new do, I think a simple part or something else low maintenance would be the best way to go. Thanks to him being super tall and lanky, he would like to bring less attention to himself, so something crazy that requires tons of hair gel wouldn't suit him. He'll still have the bit of premature white hair though.

As for Shiina, I just wanted to see what she'd look like with shorter hair (I find short hair cuts to be super cute on girls). I'm digging the styles that cover a lot of her face, but not the side that the scar is on, as if she's proud of it and is showing it off like a badge.

No comments: