Monday, July 11, 2011

Reason Model Sheet

Why's he so skinny? This guy needs to eat a cheeseburger!



Well, this took longer than I thought it would, due partly to me misjudging how long it would take to think up and draw a bunch of poses, mostly due to actually having various things to do these past few weeks such as an interview, drug test, and having relatives over. Oh, and I also got a 3DS and Zelda 3D, which I'm trying very hard not to play even as I type this.

But back to the actual drawing. It may seem unnecessary to make a model sheet of a character that will probably only be drawn by me, but I actually like model sheets just for the sake of looking a them. Even if I don't plan to draw the character on any given model sheet, I just like looking at the various poses and expressions. To me, they're art in and of themselves. Plus, this may look good in a portfolio.

No comments: