Monday, July 26, 2010

So I sez to Mabel, I sez...

She likes Mickey. Can't you tell?



Here's Mom's requested drawing to put on her phone, as well as the phone of anyone else who wants it. When Dad asked for a drawing of him, I immediately got an image in my head. Screw whatever he had in mind. But for Mom's, I asked how she wanted it to look, and she said she just wanted her talking on the phone and holding a Mickey Mouse coffee mug. Oh, and Mickey earrings too.

And now for something partially related.

My parents celebrated their 29th anniversary yesterday. 29 years! Most celebrities think that stories of marriages that last that long are just fairy tales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow 29 years of marriage, that's pretty cool!
Hubby and I are also almost 18 years married........................
.... I feel old! xP lol ;)