Monday, September 13, 2010

Comic Book Cover Sketch

I actually burned a hole in the paper.



Well, this project is gonna take even longer than I thought. Maybe as long as it took me to do the Scary School piece. Like I said before, I'm not used to drawing muscular hero types, so it takes me forever to get them to look right.

In the last post on this project, I had a sketch of the main villain who's head was gonna inexplicably be floating in the sky, but I decided against that. I figured I should try to draw it as a professional would, with about 2 inches worth of free space at the top where the comic title would go. Idano if I'll actually make a title for this fake cover or not. I gotta think of a name first.

Hmm... Based on the art, it's a comic full of these heroes knocking the f**k out these typical henchmen guys... So how about calling it STFU? ...Nah...

GTFO? ...Meh...

I Hate You, You're Ugly, and I'm Gonna Punch You? ...Maybe...

No comments: