Monday, September 26, 2011

Moppina

Ooooh this is akward...


I took a brief break form my Juliet and Fenix project to make another Animal Crossing comic. I was trying to think of a good way to introduce Lolly, who of which has been in my town for a while, then fellow artist and Animal Crossing aficionado Amanda Tabb suggested bringing up the always touchy subject of Moppina. And since then Peanut, my favorite female AC neighbor, moved in as well, so I decided to throw her in there too. So cute, girly, anthropomorphic animals all around!

I still would like to do an intro for Stitches, so maybe another Animal Crossing strip will will come up soon enough.

3 comments:

Falco said...

Awesome! Stitches is one of my favorite animals. Next to Biskit... haha Cant wait!

Disney002 said...

Hehe, The comic made me giggle XD

lexiolvsu said...

I'm on a 3DS so I wish Nintendo had a better image viewer :/